August 6-7, 2016
Launched in 2003, this accessible sailing event has become Lake Champlain's premier race for sailors with disabilities. It continues to grow, drawing competitors from throughout the northeastern US and eastern Canada.
The regatta is hosted by the Malletts Bay Boat Club, a world-class sailing venue that has hosted many championship regattas.
- August 11, 2016: Final results! No change from August 9 provisional standings.
- August 9, 2016: Results have been updated with a scoring correction in Race 6 of the Silver Fleet (a boat was rescored as DNF instead of finishing). Krystal Bain is now 3rd place in the Silver Fleet! See the provisional results.
- August 8, 2016: What a great weekend of racing! Provisional results have now been posted.
- July 29, 2016: Saturday's dinner will include mussels instead of clams!
- July 13, 2016: An updated NOR has been posted to the racing documents page. Nineteen competitors are now registered, and there are no more open boats available. Please email if you want to be on the wait list.
- July 7, 2016: Volunteers wanted! Please visit our volunteer page to learn more and to sign up online. Thank you!!
- June 27, 2016: 2.4mR update: Regretfully, not enough 2.4mR competitors are able to attend for a 2.4mR fleet at this year's regatta. See you next year!
- June 24, 2016: The Martin 16 class is full unless you can bring a boat. To be added to the wait list, please email .
- June 23, 2016: So far, 14 sailors have registered in the Martin 16 class! Please register today if you are planning to attend the regatta.
- April 28, 2016: Notice of Race and Registration are now online. Lodging details also available. Register and book a room today!
- February 10, 2016: The 2016 regatta will be held on August 6-7.
Principal Race Officer: Mark Gardner, Malletts Bay Boat Club
Event Chair: Paul Hansen ()